The content of the papers submitted should be scientific, advanced, innovative, and must not have been published in any academic journals or reported in any prior academic meetings. The corresponding author of the selected paper will be invited to make a presentation in the 3rd TBM DiGs international conference, and the deserving manuscripts will be introduced to the Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology.
- Abstract submission deadline: 15 April 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 1 May 2017
- Full paper submission deadline: 15 June 2017
- Notification of full paper acceptance: 1 August 2017
- Revised full paper submission deadline: 1 September 2017
- Early bird registration deadline: 15 September 2017